Pages

Friday, 16 September 2011

Fabric Hunting


I spent a gloomy part of my weekday afternoon at Studio 47, House of Fashion Fabrics in Woodstock, quite close to where our offices are, hunting for the perfect colour and fabric for a special little project (more about this soon). They have a large range of great fabrics at really affordable prices.




I love their bright coloured banners in front of the warehouse. It is most certainly in tune with the colour trends for this Spring. And thanks to the pink scarf I borrowed from Jill, I feel quite inspired to start buying and wearing more bright colours and pairing them together.






Top: purple jersey from Saraah, Access Park
Pants: dark blue jeggings from Country Road
Shoes: brown leather boots from Zoom
Bag: brown leather sling bag from Dreyer Street Market, Claremont
Scarf: cerise pink scarf borrowed from Jill
Accesories: bracelets from Accessorise

* Sasha

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I love the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Dana. Those boots are super comfy and versatile!
    *Sasha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...