Pages

Friday, 30 September 2011

Girls Night Out

It's been a while since our last girls' night out. We really should schedule more of these nights, as it was really a great excuse to dance and drink yummy daiquiris.


These delicious strawberry daiquiris definitely enhanced our night out. They were simply refreshing; and there might have been a little too much rum added.




I love the feel, colour and looseness of this vintage satin top. There is just something completely different to the way clothes were made in the past. I tucked it into my favourite black mini skirt, from Mr Price, which has a pocket detail that I love; and I still quite favour skirts with pockets...




Sasha:
 Top: Thrifted from Knysna
Skirt: Mr Price
Tights: Cameo
Shoes: Truworths
Clutch: Foschini
Necklace: Mr Price



Many people can vouch for the fact that when I'm drawn to a certain trend, I usually buy it in a range of different variations. The playsuit is the latest fad right now, on my list. 




These boots were definately a great buy. I don't generally purchase stilettos from Mr Price, but these, I just couldn't resist, so much so that I bought a pair in black too.



Jill:
Playsuit: Forever New
Belt: Mr Price
Boots: Mr Price
Opaque Tights: Woolworths
Beads: Mr Price

*Jill and Sasha

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...