Pages

Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Grolsch Casting

Groslch Beer is one of a premium qulaity. It is a Dutch beer which was founded in the 1600's (1615). This nature of "Superior Quality" was the key theme brought across on the day of the casting.
Their website is extremely informational, and for perfect tips to impress, check out their amazing 'bottle opening techniques'. Grolsch

Grosch Marketing and Design Team were looking for selective ambassadors to represent their unique brand. Casting auditions were held to evaluate the characters of potential candidates. Essentially, the casting gave me an opportunity to sport my new favourite Nine West boots...





I especially love the button detail.


For the past few months, I've really been questioning the quality of clothing in retail stores across Cape Town. This denim jacks reaffirms that long lasting quality is extremely hard to come by. This denim blazer must have been purchased approximately seven years ago, and i haven't to date even seen the tiniest flaw.



It still amazes me how these 'every day bracelets' are so versatile that they seem to match every outfit, true charms!


This shirt belongs to my Mother, it's simply gorgeous, and I've been trying to win over sole possession. Things are not looking in my favour.




Tights: Young Designer's Emporium
Shirt: Massimo Dutti
Blazer: RJL
Figure Belt: Going Under
Boots: Nine West
Earrings: Claires
Chain: Gift from a friend
Ring: Identity
Watch: Swatch
Everyday Bracelets

* Jill

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I love the shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit!! The denim jacket is great!! And thank you so much for your comment on my blog, the handbag was my mother's, I managed to steal it using very successful 'puppy-dog' eyes, hehe:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Dana!
    Ps. I am loving your illustrations.
    Also those shorts are hot!


    Thanks Nikki-I am glad I have held onto the jacket!

    *Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki!
    I want a bag like that...heart it!

    *Sasha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...