Pages

Friday, 23 September 2011

Jade Bar Reunion


I bought this amazing Little Black Dress by local designer Silk Orchard at a new boutique in Woodstock Main Road, called Me & You. They have a great selection of locally designed tea and cocktail dresses and you are bound to find something unique for any special occassion.


It was quite chilly in the evening so I was really glad to have an opportunity to wear the dress. This buy was really out of my element but I was completely drawn to its woolen texture and sparkly tinsel bits, perfect for a night out at Jade Champagne Bar and Lounge in Greenpoint.




I didnt want to take away from the dress by over accessorising so I paired it with beige suede booties, opaque tights, silver Guess watch and my favourite clutch from Forever New.




Dress: black woollen dress by Silk Orchard at Me and You Boutique
Tights: black opaque tights from Woolworths
Shoes: beige ankle booties from Milady's
Bag: nude clutch from Forever New
Accessories: Guess watch

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...