Pages

Thursday, 29 September 2011

Muizenburg Strip

There's nothing like an unplanned walk on the beach during a very confused season. After days of rain, the sun finally decided to grace us with its' presence, and we definitely welcomed it. It literally takes a glimpse of sunlight to alter ones mood.


I am saving towards a trip to New York at the end of the year, so I am loving the fact that I can have so much fun with minimum expenditure.




Colours are definately my signature, especially bright ones. I cannot recall a day where at least one item of clothing, if not all, was that of a bold or bright colour.



Tinkles, my overweight Jack Russel, is always ready for a walk, run, or one-on-one ball time.

Ice-Cream after a day at the beach, is like bread and butter. They should never be separated. Magestic Cafe happens to serve the best portion of ice-cream in a perfectly sweetened sugar cone and at an affordable price.

*Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...