Pages

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Second Skin fashion Show- Part 2




Lately, the evenings in Cape Town have been quite chilly, even though spring has arrived. Therefore, in order to brave the cold, I wore a  biker jacket and grey wool dress- channeling my inner rebel. I bought the dress about a year ago from Mr Price and it seems to be perfect, dressed up or down and the leather jacket from the Lot, which has truly become one of my wardrobe staples.




Sasha:

Dress: Mr Price
Leather Jacket: The Lot
Tights: Woolworths
Shoes: Edgars
Clutch: Legit
Pendant: Rewardrobe





It’s weird that Sasha’s all-time fashion icon seemed to be the influence for my outfit, although unconsciously. After evaluating my outfit, she attributed the fact that I was wearing pearls, stripes and a print of the Eiffel Tower, to the influence of Parisian, Mademoiselle Coco Chanel.

This proved very weird for me as I don’t really find inspiration in one person, but rather collect various inspirations from eye-value.


I cannot narrow down my style to a specific person or designer, but rather I am drawn to garments which I perceive as ‘must have’s,'- like these stilettos.
 

Jill:

Skirt: YDE
Top: Sissy Boy
Bracelet: Woolworths
Pearls: ‘A Gift’
Stilettos: ‘A Gift’
Belt: Going Under
Opaque tights: Woolworths

*Jill & Sasha

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...