Pages

Monday, 21 November 2011

What I am thankful for...



Today, I have decided to partake in the IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers) Project #22- What are you thankful for? As Thanksgiving is in a week, it is a good time to take a breath and be thankful for things in my life.

I am thankful for:

-the best 'sister', friend and blogger partner a girl can ask for (Thanks Jill)



 -for all the little people in my life who are growing up so fast (making me feel older)



- because it is nearly Christmas and I get to spend time with my family.



- the beautiful city I live in. Cape Town is the best.



 -and lastly, the fact that chocolate was invented (and is the best invention ever!)


*Sasha

2 comments:

  1. Ah love this post!! And I agree wholeheartedly with the chocolate one..Mmmm!! hehe:) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...